|resources:||Home Screenshots Download Changelog Source Code Bugs Support Members Wiki|
Net Notes - Mozilla Firefox add-on
Net Notes allows you to easily store notes on websites in your bookmarks.
- Easy installation through Mozilla Firefox add-ons system.
- Works out of the box without any configuration needed.
- Notes for the website in your active browser tab can be added and edited in a simple textbox in your Firefox sidebar.
- The content of the Notes textbox is automatically saved as soon as you close the sidebar or a new website is loaded into the active browser tab.
- If you keep the Notes sidebar opened while browsing the Notes saved for the current website are loaded automatically into the textbox.
- The Notes sidebar can be toggled (shown and hidden) via Firefox view menu, with a toolbar button or with a customizable keyboard shortcut.
- Net Notes also allows you to edit your notes in a bottom bar instead of the sidebar.
- Your Notes are stored in the description fields of your bookmarks.
- If no bookmark has been set for the current website it is automatically added to a customizable bookmarks folder.
- Websites with Notes are automatically tagged with a customizable, comma-separated list of tags (the default tag is "Note").
- Net Notes has been designed to work seamlessly with Mozilla Weave.
- Your Notes are automatically synchronized along with your bookmarks if you use Mozilla Weave together with Net Notes.
- Net Notes also supports any other synchronization or sharing application that makes use of the description field of your bookmarks.
- To backup, restore, import and export your Notes just backup, restore, import or export your bookmarks.
- Firefox bookmarks library also allows you to sort and organize your Notes - they're just a part of your bookmarks.
- Fix bookmarks folder selection dialog.
- Right-clicking toolbar button/statusbar icon invokes Net Notes preferences window.
- Add feature to search within the description field of bookmarks.
- Add option to indicate existing Notes for the current page (flashing Net Notes icon?)
- Add option to show Net Notes in additional right sidebar.
- Add option to store Notes for a domain, instead of the exact URL.